Friday, August 20, 2010

Day 6 - Whatever Tickles My Fancy


If you know me, you know that I love Disney. Even if you don't know me, if you read my last post I said I loved Disney. Anyway, I love Disney, I love the Disney Princesses, and Sleeping Beauty is my ALL-TIME favorite! So, here's the pic of Sleeping Beauty and me from our Disney World trip in November of 2009. We were at The World Showcase, near France and I spotted her in the gardens. She had just gotten over to the gardens so I was probably 4th or 5th in line to meet her. I was so excited! It's kind of an embarrassing picture for me because I have lost around 30 pounds or more since it was taken so just look past that and look at the smile on my face and the hidden creeped out look on Sleeping Beauty's face because a 26 year old loves her! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment