Saturday, January 16, 2010

New Year - New Blog

So this new blog has all spawned from how much I loved writing a "year in review" note on Facebook. I forgot how much I love to write!





Alot of things have happened since last year and I'm sure many more new things are to come in 2010. Right now it's just the two of us, Larry and me, enjoying life.





I guess I could introduce us to all of you readers. I am 26, grew up in Duncan, Oklahoma and graduated from OSU in 2006 with a bachelor's degree in Hotel & Restaurant Administration. My husband, Larry is 30 and grew up in San Antonio, Texas and also graduated from OSU with a bachelor's degree in Hotel & Restaurant Administration. After a few years of dating, Larry popped the question, I said "yes" and we got hitched June 10th, 2006. After we graduated from OSU we decided to move back to Larry's hometown(city?!) of San Antonio. Two fabulous years flew by and we decided to move back to my hometown of Duncan in June of 2009. That brings us to present day.





Come June of this year, we'll have been married 4 wonderful years. We've been talking more and more of expanding our duo and have decided we need to get some things in order first. So, for all you hopefuls maybe we'll have a little bambino in the next year or so! It's crazy how many long hours I spend on the Babies R Us website as well as Pottery Barn Baby. I've pretty muched picked everything out that I want for a boy and a girl! I've also got names picked out too! Hopefully all the stuff I've picked out will still be in style by the time we have a little Jackson!



So, in the past year we quit our jobs, moved all our stuff to Duncan, sold our home in Texas in 2 weeks!!, got new jobs and bought another house. Pretty eventful year if you ask me, so I have high expectations for 2010.



-Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment