Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Am I Strange If......?

Ok, so I didn't really have anything interesting to say/rant/rave about yesterday so I didn't want to waste new post "space"...LOL

Alright, have you ever thought you were the only one who did "something" and a "strange something" at that? A few months ago I was just randomly searching stuff on the net and found a website about this topic "Am I Strange If". I can't remember the actual website and when I Googled it for this post I certainly couldn't find it. Anywho, I'm sure everyone has their weird quirks, although, I think I'm a little bit stranger than alot of people think or know. That's a subject for a whole different post...no, make that blog.
Anywho...I'm on this site because, as most of my family and few close friends know, I'm am truly and deathly afraid of swimming pool drains and/or hot tub drains too. So, I just like to research that fear and prove to everyone, it is a real fear and people have been severely hurt by them and some accidents have resulted in death. And..that's a different post altogether as well.

Ok, so I give life and feelings to inanimate objects. Yes, it can be cute and fun but it makes it that much harder to get rid of stuff. Our first house in Schertz was "housey". For example, "don't forget to lock up housey" or after a vacation "aww housey I missed you!". I was kind of sad to sell our first "housey" but am totally glad I'm here. We've also named our cars. Our first car together was a Buick LeSabre, which was a gem, and HIS name was Binky. He was a good car and now he's with Larry's parents in San Antonio. Our next car, which we have now is a Cadillac SRX and his name is Bobo and he's a great car, never had any trouble with him. And now I'm said because we put him up for sale to get rid of some debt. We also have a 02 BMW and I've named him Beamie.

What's wrong with me? I think it started when I was little and my dad would make my dollies and stuffed animals talk to me. I loved it. He still uses my baby doll, Sara's, voice to talk sometimes.

Anyway, I may not be the only one that does this. It's kind of funny too. Just throwing that out there. Chew on that for awhile.


-Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment